Get in touch today and let’s discuss your upcoming project to see how
Promasienne can maximise your efficiency for optimal execution.
Welcome to Promasienne Consultants
Adam has had extensive experience in roles in the construction and oil & gas industries, having been part of multi-cultural & diverse teams for the past 22 years.
His expertise has been primarily focused within the construction and oil & gas industries through which he has developed extensive knowledge, experience, qualifications & a strong safety focus.
Adam has an extensive list of qualifications in Carpentry & Joinery, Concrete Testing Quality Assurance, Construction Supervision, Site Supervision, Painting, Insulation & PFP Supervision/Inspection/Coordination and Safety.
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) CIPII (69049)
- Australian Corrosion Association Protective Coatings Quality Control (7252)
- Quality & Safety Academy Pipe & Equipment Insulation British Standards (QSA-IN-14115)
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (00252024/705961)
- NEBOSH Controlling Workplace Hazards (GC2/00252024/642307)
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Practical Application (GC3/00252024/643444)
- NEBOSH Management of International Health & Safety (IGC1/00252024/703807)
- City & Guilds Advanced Carpentry & Joinery Level III (CC/152/41399)